1. Before the Enrollment Agreement can be executed – the Applicant is required to pay a one-time non-refundable fee of $300.
2. If the Applicant / Student cancels or terminates the Enrollment Agreement and is not in default thereunder, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule. The Applicant / Student can cancel the agreement only in writing (including e-mail) at email@example.com.
3. All refunds will be made within thirty (30) days of the first day of the month following the month when the notice of cancellation or termination has been given.
4. If the Applicant decides to cancel the agreement within three business days after signing the Enrolment Agreement and making the initial payment, all tuition instalments will be fully refunded (less the registration fee of $300).
5. If the cancellation is made after the third (3) business days, but before 25% of the credit hours are completed by the student, and / or before the end of the 182. day of the Student’s access to the Student Information System, the refund percentage is 50% of tuition installments paid (less the compensation for administrative expenses of $500 for the MBA, ExMBA and MS Computer Science program; $750 for PhD program).
6. If the cancellation is made between the end of the first 25% and 50% of the credit hours completed by the student, and / or after the end of the 182. and before the end of the 365. day of the Student’s access to the Student Information System, the refund percentage is 25% of tuition installments paid (less the compensation for administrative expenses of $500 for the MBA, ExMBA and MS Computer Science; $750 for PhD program).
7. If the cancellation is made after the first 50% of the credit hours are completed by the Student, and / or after the end of the 365. day of the Student’s access to the Student Information System passes, the refund percentage is 0%.
8. The Student is aware of the fact that EIMT does not participate in the Title IV. programs or programs of other federal or state financial assistance to students. The Student is responsible for reimbursement of the full amount of the tuition and fees charged by EIMT.
9. EIMT is entitled to terminate the Enrollment Agreement in the event that the Student fails to make timely payments of tuition or in the event that the Student materially violates any provisions of the Enrollment Agreement. Any such termination shall be in writing by EIMT. The Student shall not be entitled to any tuition refund in whole or in part if the Enrollment Agreement is terminated by reason of the Student’s material breach of any provisions of the Enrollment Agreement.
10. In case the course fee is not settled within the agreed period, EIMT is entitled to charge interest on late payment of 0.05 % for each day and to limit access of the Student to the Student Information System and / or other components of the degree program until the due fee is settled.
11. This Policy is effective as of July 1st, 2022, and replaces any previous versions of the Policy.Website:- www.eimt.ch
Contact No.:- (+41) 4355 - 07645